This Policy sets out the rules for storing and accessing information on the User's devices by means of Cookies for the provision of electronic services requested by the User, by "MAGOD Łukasz Karolak" based in Suchy Las.
1. Administrator - means "MAGOD Łukasz Karolak" based in Suchy Las (62-002), ul. Brzask 4, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, NIP: 6171517575, Regon: 302254149, which provides electronic services, and stores and gains access to information in the User's devices.
2. Cookies - means IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the websites of the Website.
3. Own Cookies - means Cookies placed by the Administrator related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator via the Website.
4. External Cookies - means Cookies placed by the Administrator's partners via the Website.
5. Website - means a website or application under which the Administrator runs a website operating in the swiat-krzesel.pl domain
6. Device - means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Website.
7. User - means an entity for which services may be provided electronically or with which an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded in accordance with the Regulations and the law.
II. Types of cookies used
1. Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User's Device. In particular, it is not possible to get viruses or other unwanted software or malicious software onto User's Devices. These files allow to identify the software used by the User and adjust the Website individually to each User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, their storage time on the Device and the assigned value.
2. The administrator uses two types of cookies:
a. Session cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until the end of a given browser session. The saved information is then permanently removed from the Device's memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
b. Persistent cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the session of a given browser or turning off the Device does not delete them from the User's Device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
3. The User has the ability to limit or disable access of cookies to his Device. If you use this option, the use of the Website will be possible, in addition to functions that, by their nature, require cookies.
III. The purposes in which Cookies are used
1. The Administrator uses own Cookies for the following purposes:
a. Website configuration
i) adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of Website pages;
ii) recognize the device of the Website User and its location and properly display the website, adapted to his individual needs;
iii) remembering the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected language or region from which the User comes;
iv) remembering the history of visited pages on the site in order to recommend content;
v) font size, website appearance, etc.
b. User's perception on the website and providing user's session on the website
i) maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his login and password on every subpage of the Website;
ii) correct configuration of selected Website functions, allowing in particular to verify the authenticity of the browser session;
iii) optimizing and increasing the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator.
c. Implementation of processes necessary for the full functionality of websites
i) adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Website pages. In particular, these files allow to recognize the basic parameters of the User's Device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
ii) correct operation of the partner program, allowing in particular for verification of sources of Users' redirects to the Website's websites.
d. Remembering the user's location
i) correct configuration of selected Website functions, allowing in particular adjusting the information provided to the User, including its location
e. Analysis and research as well as audience audit
i) creating anonymous statistics that help to understand how the Website Users use the Website pages, which allows improving their structure and content.
f. Provision of advertising services
i) adaptation of advertisements of third-party services and products presented via the Website;
g. Ensuring the safety and reliability of the service
2. The service administrator uses external cookies for the following purposes:
a. Collect general and anonymous static data via analytical tools:
i) Google Analytics [cookie administrator: Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA]
ii) IAI-Shop.com [cookie administrator: IAI S.A. with headquarters in Szczecin]
b. Presenting advertisements adapted to the User's preferences using the online advertising tool:
i) Google AdSense [cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA]
ii) Facebook [cookie administrator: Facebook Inc. with its registered office in the USA or Facebook Ireland with its registered office in Ireland]
c. Log on to the site using an account on another site:
i) Facebook Connect [cookie administrator: Facebook Inc with its registered office in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland]
ii) Google [cookie administrator: Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA]
iii) Paypal [administrato cookies: PayPal (Europe) S.à.r. & Cie, S.C.A with its registered office in Luxembourg or PayPal Inc. based in the USA]
d. The use of interactive functions to popularize the website using social networking sites:
i) plus.google.com [cookie administrator: Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA]
ii) Facebook.com [cookie administrator: Facebook Inc. with its registered office in the USA or Facebook Ireland with its registered office in Ireland]
e. Presenting opinions on the Website pages that are downloaded from an external website:
i) opineo.pl [cookies administrator: Opineo Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Wroclaw]
ii) ceneo.pl [cookie administrator: Grupa Allegro sp. o.o. with headquarters in Poznań]
iii) skapiec.pl [cookie administrator: SKĄPIEC PL sp. o.o. with headquarters in Wroclaw]
iv) nokaut.pl [cookie administrator: NOKAUT PL sp. o.o. with headquarters in Gdynia]
IV. Possibilities to determine the conditions of storage or access to Cookies
1. The User may independently and at any time change the settings for Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access to the User's Device via Cookies. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence, the User can make using web browser settings or by using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform them whenever Cookies are placed on the User's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
2. The User may at any time delete cookies using the functions available in the web browser he uses.